I would say that 95% of the time, I eat a vegan diet. I do that for health, and I find that I’m gaining a lot of benefits (personally) from sticking to this kind of eating regime. From my personal experience, here is how eating mostly vegan has helped me:
How eating mostly Vegan benefited Me:
- Less or almost no headaches
- Less heart palpitations, I used to get them a lot when I was eating meat.
- More energy during the day and better stamina.
- Acne has greatly decreased.
- Less problems with joint pains. I used to get those once in a while.
I also found a bunch of infographic that I believe will help people understand more about eating vegan.
What motivated me to start eating mostly Vegan:
I started after getting a serious of heart palpitations, which were very similar to what my mother had when she was younger and she said that meat had caused hers. To be blunt, I didn’t want to die, and those palpitations were so frightening and horrible that I literally felt that I may not even wake up one morning, so I bit the bullet and gave it up.