Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and for those who are creative, here are some amazing DIY projects or recipes to try and make for your loved ones!
1. Strawberry Almond Steamer – Happy Valentines Day: Warm up your loved one’s heart with this cup of healthy strawberry and almond steamer.
(via Alkaline Sisters)
2. Free Kids Valentine Card Printable: A really cute printable to show how much you love someone, which you can stick a pencil or straw inside!
(Via Muffin Grayson)
3. Valentine’s Day Photo Party Poppers: These are so clever, you open them and bam, photos come flying out!
(via Flax and Twine)
4. DIY Heart Shaped Tea Bags For Valentine’s Day: What a brilliant idea to make love heart tea bags, and have red tea inside!
(via Practically Functional)
5. DIY Valentine Planters with a Free Printable: This one is so unique, give your loved ones a cactus to show just how succulent they are.
(via Vitamini Handmade)
6. DIY Love Mug for Valentine’s Day: A really easy mug design that anyone can do with a couple of colours.
(via At the Picket Fence)
7. Ginger Cookies with Pink Frosting: Amazingly healthy raw cookies to enjoy on this special day!
(via This Rawsome Vegan Life)
8. WhipperBerry’s Printable Heart Attack: Hearts in a jar is a really brilliant gift for someone you love!
9. Valentine Mason Jar Craft: Another really brilliant jar project, a tree of hearts.
(via Uncommon Designs Online)
10. You’re exSTRAW Special easy printable Valentine’s Day card: Show the person you love that they’re extraw special! You’ll need to buy some heart straws though.
(via It’s Always Autumn)
So which ones will you be making for your loved ones? Don’t forget, they don’t have to be for your partner, they’re really great gift ideas for anyone you love! Have fun making them and let me know how you go.
Hope you enjoyed these ideas, and if you know any you love, feel free to post the links!