I’m totally addicted to scrubs now, they smelt amazing, are wonderful exfoliant, and is healing. Here’s a roundup of my favourite homemade salts, body and lip scrub.
1. Homemade Lavender Bath Salt: If you’ve been stressed out, make some lavender bath salt and melt away your troubles with these healing salts in the bath.
(via Everything Etsy)
2. Mint mojito DIY bath salts: Bath salt made of cooling mint and lime, perfect for a bath in summer.
(via Hello Natural)
3. Beach Cottage Beauty, honey, lemon & sugar DIY face scrub recipe: The sweet scent of lemon and honey is an absolutely perfect treat for your face.
(via A Beach Cottage)
4. DIY! I Made That: Body Scrub: A beautifully crafted jar of pink and white body scrub, amazing to gift someone, and looks so great too! Check out Pink Paislee’s wonderful label collections.
(via Pink Paislee)
5. Brown Sugar Lip Scrub: If you have chapped lips, use this brown sugar lip scrub to exfoliate.
6. Vanilla Rose Sugar Scrub: With the fragrance of roses, vanilla bean and coconut, this makes such a heavenly scrub! Perfect for gifts as well.
(via A Pumpkin And A Princess)
7. Organic Coffee Scrub: If you love the smell and taste of coffee, this is the scrub for you.
(via 733 Blog)
8. Cherry Blossom Sugar Body Scrub: A delicate, sweet body scrub that’s got the soft pinkness of cherry blossoms, and will feel like heaven on your body!
(via Le Zoe Musings)
9. Mint and Green Tea Body Scrub: Green tea is such a powerful antioxidant, and works amazingly on the skin too. This will give your skin a healthy makeover!
(via Go Make Me)
10. Peppermint Sugar Scrub with Free Printable Labels: This is such a great idea for a Christmas gift, a peppermint scrub that comes with a candy cane.
(via Mom 4 Real)
It all started when I was in the mall, and someone got me to try this dead sea salt scrub and my skin felt so nice afterwards that I decided to look up ways to make it, as it was much cheaper that way. I’ve mad a collection of my favourites online, so hope you check out these DIY tutorials and make some of them to pamper yourselves.